cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: I accidentally committed a change I didn't mean to.
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:24:45 GMT
Berin,

Either you reapplied patch incorrectly (to *Pipeline.java):
    It was:
            } catch ( ProcessingException e ) {
                throw e;
            } catch ( Exception e ) {
                getLogger().debug("Exception in process", e);
                throw new ProcessingException(
                    "Failed to execute pipeline.",
                );
            }
    Now it is:
            } catch ( Exception e ) {
                throw e;
            }
Or there is no need for the whole try{}.

Vadim