cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject Linux and Tomcat crashes
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 06:16:59 GMT
Slightly off-topic but perhaps you can help:

We are having problems running Cocoon on Linux (Suse 7.1) under heavy load.
After certain periods Tomcat just crashes. From what we have been able to
find out so far this may be due to the Java version and/or Tomcat version.
It does not happen under Win*

Can I get some feedback on which Java / Tomcat version you are using under
Linux - especially in high-load scenarios. I would also be interested in any
similar experiences you have made and if possible - how you solved it.

Thanks!

Matthew Langham