cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2]: Preparing the next releases
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:31:49 GMT

I have still the proposal and samples from Michael Homeijer concerning C2
act as
a SOAP client and server which is something that is really interesting to
me. As
it is nothing that would change interfaces I'd like to integrate it into
2.0.
Any comments about it?
<<
+1 for that.
We would like to see Cocoon become one of _the_ platforms for building
multi-channel Soap clients. And as we have also been doing some work in that
area :-) we will be getting more involved with the whole thing soon (when I
get back after my holiday :-)).
Will we then be including Apache SOAP 2.2 in the Cocoon dist?
We have also been looking at the new Axis stuff - but again more on that in
a few weeks.

Matthew