cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject [C2] Bug in Cocoon.java?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 08:28:29 GMT
Line 112:
----------------
    public void initialize() throws Exception {
        this.componentManager = new DefaultComponentManager();
        this.componentManager.setLogger(getLogger());
        this.componentManager.contextualize(this.context);
----------------

this.componentManager.initialize is not called, with the result that the
component manager throws a

java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot lookup components on an
uninitialized ComponentManager
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(Excal
iburComponentManager.java:180)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.configure(Cocoon.java:154)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:144)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.createCocoon(CocoonServlet.java:583)

when I try to start Cocoon.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I have the latest CVS version - does
anyone else have this problem?

/LS