cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Missing files in distribution - solved
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:51:21 GMT
Hi,

unfortunately some files were missing in the distribution
of the beta1, e.g. the build.xml.

Without wanting to cause big problems I just put a new
distribution with the missing files in the dist directory
of the xml.apache.org server.
This is not the real solution I know, but creating a b2
only for the missing files is perhaps overdoing it.

The build.xml file for the 2.1-dev and 2.0b1-dev are
corrected, so only when you really build the dist
for 2.0b1 the files are missing.

Sorry for this problems,

Carsten