cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Problems with content aggregation and redirects
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:51:59 GMT
Hi,

I just played a little bit with the sitemap content aggregation.
Unfortunately it is not possible to aggregate parts which are
redirected.
If you, e.g. change the sample sitemap to the following:

   <!-- redirect this to redirected.xml -->
   <map:match pattern="moreover/moreover.xml">
	<map:redirect-to uri="moreover/redirected.xml"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="moreover/redirected.xml">
    <map:generate
src="http://www.moreover.com/cgi-local/page?o=xml&amp;c=Developer%20news"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/news/moreover.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

The CA example doesn't work as the aggregated part (moreover/moreover.xml)
has no EventPipeline (it's a redirect).

I think we should fix this. The easiest solution for this would be to make
the cocoon: url work and use them from inside the ContentAggregator as well.

What do you think?

Carsten