cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]:Go For Beta
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 15:42:52 GMT
Hi C2ers!

I think we are all +1 on the beta question. The only real
remaining problem is that someone has to actually do it.

So here is the roadmap for beta 1 that I will follow unless
someone kills me - or threatens to :-):

- Code-freeze and testing of the examples to be completed
  by Sunday (MEST).
  Only bug fixing should be checked in from now.
  Can someone test the database examples?
- Total code-freeze starting monday to prepare the distribution.
- Release of the beta on Wednesday

I will prepare the distribution and put it on Daedalus on
Wednesday and Giacomo will write the announcement.

Carsten