cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Need Cocoon2 test with latest Xalan CVS
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:52:36 GMT
Hi Scott,

I just tested the latest Xalan2 cvs version for the XPath problem,
I reported yesterfay.
It does not work, here is the complete exception:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Unknown error in XPath
        at org.apache.xpath.XPath.execute(XPath.java:339)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.eval(XPathAPI.java:276)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectNodeIterator(XPathAPI.java:163)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:124)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:104)
        at
de.sundn.prod.sunshine.xml.XMLUtil.selectSingleNode(XMLUtil.java:102)
---------
        at
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault.getDTM(DTMManagerDefault.java:568)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathContext.getDTM(XPathContext.java:181)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.LocPathIterator.setRoot(LocPathIterator.java:360)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.WalkingIteratorSorted.setRoot(WalkingIteratorSorted.ja
va:53)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.LocPathIterator.execute(LocPathIterator.java:242)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPath.execute(XPath.java:316)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.eval(XPathAPI.java:276)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectNodeIterator(XPathAPI.java:163)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:124)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:104)
        at
de.sundn.prod.sunshine.xml.XMLUtil.selectSingleNode(XMLUtil.java:102)

If you need more information, please let me know.

Carsten