cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Veeramani S <vee...@indts.com>
Subject PDF format not seen in Internet Explorer browser
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:27:29 GMT

Thanks a lot for your help. Now I can open the pdf in both IE and Netscape
browsers.

Now I am trying to include a template for the table inside the stylesheet
used for pdf formatting.  I have another stylesheet which converts the xml
to html and this works perfectly well.  I have written the stylesheet to
convert the xml to pdf very similar to this one.  But I get a
NullPointerException while using this.  Can you please help me with this
stylesheet now.  I have attached both the html and pdf stylesheets.  I need
your help in writing the template for the element named "cms:table".

The exception thrown is:

      java.lang.NullPointerException
              at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.TableRow.layout(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.fop.fo.FObjMixed.layout(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.fop.fo.FObjMixed.layout(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Block.layout(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Flow.layout(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.PageSequence.format(Compiled
Code)
              at org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.Root.format(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.format(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.format(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FO2PDFFormatter.format(Compiled
Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Compiled Code)
              at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
              at
com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSServletRunner.Service(Compiled Code)
              at
com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSServletSession.internalRedirect(Native
Method)
              at
com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSServletSession.internalRedirect(Compiled
Code)
              at
com.netscape.server.http.servlet.NSRequestDispatcher.forward(Compiled Code)
              at emscmf.cmf.RequestHandler.sendToCocoon(Compiled Code)
              at emscmf.cmf.RequestHandler.processNormalFlow(Compiled Code)
              at emscmf.cmf.RequestHandler.doPost(Compiled Code)
              at emscmf.cmf.RequestHandler.doGet(Compiled Code)