cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject Jikes
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:38:21 GMT
Hi all,

Is this sentence in xsp-internals still correct:

"Compiled programming languages must specify their preferred compiler as a
sitemap parameter"

or should it read something along the lines of:

"Compiled programming languages must specify their preferred compiler as a
parameter in cocoon.xconf"

Also, has anybody detailed notes for getting jikes to work instead of javac?
Can I put the jikes exe within the webapp or does it _have_ to exist in the
system path?

Thanks,

J.

of this email.