cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <>
Subject RE: [C2] ServletExec 3.1 Instructions.
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:41:41 GMT
Cocoon2's stopped working with SE, I'm getting this in the log file...

DEBUG   99260   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/): ComponentHandler initialized for:
DEBUG   99260   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/): ComponentFactory creating new
instance of org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser.
DEBUG   99260   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/): SAXParserFactory: null
DEBUG   99260   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/): DocumentBuilderFactory: null
DEBUG   99260   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/): SAXParser: null
DEBUG   99260   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/): ComponentFactory decommissioning
instance of org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser.

Can anybody help...?

of this email.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: