cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [c2] ServletContext/ServletConfig
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:19:06 GMT
I've a problem, if I do...

StringBuffer temp = new StringBuffer("Init names: ");
java.util.Enumeration e = conf.getInitParameterNames();
if(e.hasMoreElements()) {
	while(e.hasMoreElements()) {
		temp.append((String) e.nextElement())
            .append(",");
	}
}
log.debug(temp.toString());

in CocoonServlet I see the init parameters in the log.  If however I do...

StringBuffer temp = new StringBuffer("Init names: ");
java.util.Enumeration e = conf.getServletContext().getInitParameterNames();
if(e.hasMoreElements()) {
	while(e.hasMoreElements()) {
		temp.append((String) e.nextElement())
            .append(",");
	}
}
log.debug(temp.toString());

I get no names in the log.  I'm using TC4.0-b5 on windoze NT4.  Does anybody
have any ideas (apart from use a decent OS ;) ?

J.

of this email.