cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2]: "Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes"
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:33:08 GMT
Quoting Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@sundn.de>:

> Hi,
>
> we get into the problem that the code of a method
> should not be longer than 65535.
> If you have a large sitemap all pipelines are
> translated into one big method and then this error
> occurs.
>
> Is there any possibility (besides subsitemaps) to
> get a big sitemap working?

I've already tried to overcome this in the sitemap.xsl to separate out things in
separate methods/inner classes. I don't know if there will be any more
possibilities to reduce the site of the process method by introducing more
methods. You'll have to take a look at the sitemap.xsl and the generated java
source file to get a hint on how to do reduce it.

Giacomo