cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Muhamad Nazir <>
Subject XSP Problem
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:16:49 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm quite new in cocoon and I really hope someone could answer my

I've created an XSP logicsheet file and tried to run it but it always
displaying the same error which is :

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at
resource://mylogicsheet.xsl      due to java.lang.Exception: Resource
not found or retrieving error.

I tried this one by looking at the example in McLaughlin's book Java and
XML. The exact chapter is Web Publishing Frameworks and I did my own XSP
file, jar it and put it under Tomcat's lib.

These are the codes for mylogicsheet.xsl

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- written by Muhamad Nazir Samsudin ""

<xsl:template match="page">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="@*" />
  <xsl:apply-templates />

  <xsl:template match="hello-world">

   String msg = "Hello, World!!!";

 <xsl:template match="@*|node()" priority="-1">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()" />

and These are my XML codes :

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="mytest4.logicsheet"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="mytest4.xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="dcp"?>

and finally my XSL stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

     <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:template match="/">
    <blink><xsl:value-of select="//greeting" /></blink>

I hope somebody can help me.

~ Nazir ~

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: