cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Sven Beauprez" <Sven.Beaup...@mailandnews.com>
Subject [C2] comments on SQLTransformer in HEAD branch
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:30:21 GMT
hi,

Carsten, "recylce" method was indeed a typo, if I am not mistaken it was
already corrected in v1.6 of the original SQLTransformer, but I must have
missed the report in the mailing list, thanks for changing it again.

Vadim, till now, I didn't have any real troubles and the new SQLTransformer
worked fine for me, but i saw that there were indeed problems with the
connection, that was why i asked to review that part of the code, thanks for
that.
Can you describe me how you tested it?
I mean, did you do more than just check the cocoon.log to compare the amount
of the "retrieving connection" and the "returning connection" entries?

thnx,

Sven