cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: [C2]: Problems with content aggregation and redirects
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:37:05 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> The CA example doesn't work as the aggregated part (moreover/moreover.xml)
> has no EventPipeline (it's a redirect).
>
> I think we should fix this. The easiest solution for this would be to make
> the cocoon: url work and use them from inside the ContentAggregator as well.
>
> What do you think?

Will the cocoon: protocol then later be used as the only way for to
specifiy the source of an aggregation
element ? If it is not so, then there would be two ways how aggregations
can be used (with or without the
cocoon: protocol) and this counter-intuitive issue regarding sitemap
redirects that are not being resolved
would remain.

Michael