cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Coming change in my status.
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:58:43 GMT
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to some restructuring, my company is reassigning me to a
project I thought I escaped from.  The main deal is that the
project I am being reassigned to has the promise of immediate
income, whereas the other things I was doing was more of an
investment.  Since I work for a small company, our resources
are limited (meaning developers).

I will still be involved in the Avalon and Cocoon projects,
though I won't be able to devote the amount of time to them
as I have in the past.  Regardless of whether or not my
proposed sessions get accepted for ApacheCon Europe 2001--
I will complete the documentation and incorporate it into
the different projects.

I believe all major known bugs (that I may have introduced)
should now be fixed.

Thank you all, you are a talented group of developers.

Berin.

P.S.
I will be on vacation all next week, and I will not be
able to be near a computer during that time.