cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Anyone run into Session invalidation issues like this?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:34:14 GMT
I am using Tomcat 3.3b2, and when I invalidate a session, and then try to
get a new session object, I get the following exception when I get the
first attribute from it:

java.lang.IllegalStateExceptiongetAttributeNames: Session already invalidatedjava.lang.IllegalStateException:
getAttributeNames:
Session already invalidatedjava.lang.IllegalStateException: getAttributeNames: Session already
invalidatedjava.lang.IllegalStateException:
getAttributeNames: Session already invalidated at org.apache.tomcat.facade.HttpSessionFacade.checkValid(HttpSessionFacade.java:282)
at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.HttpSessionFacade.getId(HttpSessionFacade.java:116) at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpSession.getId(HttpSession.java:87) at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpEnvironment.redirect(HttpEnvironment.java:96) at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapRedirector.redirect(SitemapRedirector.java:37) at
com.infoplanning.epos.cocoon.LoginAction.act(LoginAction.java:150)
at com.infoplanning.epos.www.sitemap_xmap.action_set_login_out(sitemap_xmap.java:744) at
com.infoplanning.epos.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:923) at
com.infoplanning.epos.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:825) at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:175)
at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:94) at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:293)
at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:471) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(ServletHandler.java:500) at
org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:223) at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(ServletHandler.java:448) at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:788) at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:701) at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Http10Interceptor.java:143)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:424) at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:497) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

This is kind of frustrating.  Is Cocoon cacheing the session object?