cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Stundzig <stef...@smb-tec.com>
Subject [C2][Patch] /map:pipelines/map:handle-errors
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:45:30 GMT
Hi all,

I've the problem, that I must beautify the page that raises on an
ResourceNotFoundException if no matching pipeline could be found.

Unfortunately this page is directly written as HTML
into the ServletOutputStream from inside the Cocoon Servlet. Or I've
overlooked something?

My idea was to use the map:handle-errors element for this purpose. So I've
changed the sitemap.xsl to support also such an element as child of
map:pipelines and not only as child of map:pipelines/map:pipeline.

If this element doesn't exist, the mechanism is as for now but if it exist,
the error-page is 'pipelined' in the standard map:handle-error manner.

Attached is my patch for this stuff.

Possibly is anybody interested in it.

Regards
	Steffen...