cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject [C2] Passing parameters to aggregated content
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:04:16 GMT
Hi,

I posted this on cocoon-users for some time now, to no avail. Maybe I can get help here ;-)

In C2, I need to pass parameters to aggregated content. e.g.:
      <map:match pattern="">
       <map:parameter name="siteSection" value="/frontPage" />
       <map:aggregate element="page">
         <map:part src="header" element="layout-header" />
      </map:match>

Where {siteSection} will be used by the header. e.g.
      <map:match pattern="header">
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/header.xsl" >
         <map:parameter name="siteSection" value="{siteSection}" />
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize />
      </map:match>

This all looks fine, except that {siteSection} comes out null on the aggregated content. Am
I doing something wrong? Should I pass the parameter via an action?

Thanks for any help,

Sergio