cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject [C2][Xalan2] Possible Bug? (Was Re: more data on the pattern matching bug)
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:33:45 GMT
Scott,

- I have not seen the bug myself.
- Here's the URL to the original mail from Donald.
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=99316067430692&w=2
- We are using xalan.jar from latest CVS code.
- Have not added Bugzilla entry yet.

We'll have to wait for more info from Donald.

Thanks,
dims

--- Scott_Boag@lotus.com wrote:

> Is there a Bugzilla bug posted on the xalan bug?  Which bug number?
>
> What did you update the xalan.jar with.  Last release or latest CVS?
>
> -scott
>

>                     Donald Ball

>                     <balld@websli        To:     Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com>

>                     ngerZ.com>           cc:     <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>,
(bcc: Scott
> Boag/CAM/Lotus)
>                                          Subject:     Re: more data on the pattern matching
bug

>                     06/22/2001

>                     01:11 PM

>                     Please

>                     respond to

>                     cocoon-dev

> On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> > Donald,
> >
> > This should be fixed now. Can you test the Xalan Bug too? I updated
> > the Xalan Jar today.
>
> the pattern matching bug seems to be solved but the xalan bug remains.
> more later, gotta give a talk now.
>
> - donald

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager