cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Man <Martin....@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: [C2] actions, forms, etc.
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2001 09:13:02 GMT
hi all,
	thanx dims for applying the patch, as I said to Christian already I'm
at the moment quite busy with finishing my graduate studies, and can't follow
this hide traffic, this will anyway change 25 of June, if I'll survive this
day :-)) and than I'll go back working...

than again,
martin

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 04:34:27AM -0700, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Christian,
>

> > PS: as of Friday 0900 UTC the discussed patch seems no to have made it
> > into CVS.
> >

> Thanks for your contribution. Checked it in. Please take a look to see if all's well.
(I have
> checked in the EnumerationFactory as is into org/apache/cocoon/util as i don't like mini-jars
with
> just one file).
>
> Also, It will be *REALLY* helpful if you could submit a sample that shows off how to
use the
> LogicSheet and actions. Finally Please consider submitting some documentation similar
to the ones
> in xdocs directory to make it easy for people to make use of your contribution. FYI,
You can use