cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: [C2] german i18n translation updated at simple_dict.xml
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:26:20 GMT
Hi!

>Konstantin,
>
>Here is my german language patch for
>xml-cocoon2/webapp/i18n/translations/simple_dict.xml
>edited with an UTF-8 Editor (Merlot Alpha).
>
>Please see attachment for a new file with my german translations.
>Hopefully the encodings are correct in the attached file since
>this is my first try of Unicode editing.
>
>Thank you, the original german translations were very funny ;-)

Thank you very much.
I don't speak German at all and get that translations from an online
translation system :)
The same is for Spanish. Maybe some Spanish-speaking volunteer could correct
the spanish translations too.

Polish translation is fine - thanks to Krzysztof Zielinski. English, Russian
and Armenian - I made myself and they are Ok too, although English is not my
native language.

It would be excellent to try i18n with other non-latin languages, such as
Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, etc.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.