cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject [C2] Site pages are not correct
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:02:21 GMT
Hi, all!

Today I received a message from a newbie user. He is not strong in English,
so he ask me to forward his message to you.

He is learning C2 and had a little questions and comments about the
documentation. First of all, he says that the documentation is experienced
people oriented and not very clear for a newbie. Then he pointed me to some
of the pages and it occured that they has little relation to C2 and simply
taken from C1:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/logicsheet-guide.html - this is a guide to
logicsheets, but all samples and settings are for C1

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/images/xsp-way3.gif - this one is not very
clear even to me. The first file seems to be XSP itself, because it uses
<xsp:page ...> tag, but it's presented as XML (XSP is an XML too, I know),
but what in that case means the second XSP?

Also, he expressed a wish to see more samples and explanations of
cocoon.xconf, sitemap.xmap confugiration technics.

Best regards,

Konstantin Piroumian
Software engineer

Protek Flagship LLC