cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Janesh Vasudeva" <jvasud...@asapsolutions.com>
Subject Re: PDF generation
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:23:56 GMT
I have tried all cocoon samples . it generated pdf format but no data in it.

Pls explain me the reason

i am using weblogic 5.1

janesh

Wed Jun 13 17:49:39 GMT+05:30 2001:<I> <ServletContext-General> *.xml: init (
test-fo.xml)
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1]
rendering areas to PDF
writing out PDF
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer ( test2-fo.xml)
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
rendering areas to PDF