cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott N. Smith" <Scott.N.Sm...@hotelinfosys.com>
Subject Latest Cocoon 2 CVS Install: Sample Bug
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:36:40 GMT
Windows 2000 Professional
BEA Weblogic 6.0sp2
Internet Explorer 5.50.4522.1800

I've installed the latest (less than an hour ago) Cocoon 2 install (exploded
version, not "war" version), built, and installed.  When I browse the
resulting Cocoon sample site, everything seems to work with the exception of
clicking the "HTML" button in the first section "Multimedia Hello World".

Since this is close to how we need to use Cocoon, I was hoping that someone
has helpful information on what is going on here.

This has been a recurring problem on most releases in the last several
weeks.

Thanks,

Scott Smith