cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <>
Subject [C2] [Patch] Dictionaries in i18n and automation
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2001 08:00:27 GMT

?ould anybody replce the simple_dict.xml in C2 webapp's i18n/translations
directory. I've applied corrected translations for German posted by Jörg
Prante. Now we need a Spanish-spoeaking volunteer to correct the Spanish

I've developed an XSL stylesheet for automation of i18n dictionary updates
and new language addition. The file is attached. Brief usage pattern, e.g.
to correct Spanish translation is attached too. Later, I'll add instructions
to xdocs.

Are there anybody who can create translations for Chinese, Japanese, Korean
or Arabic? I didn't test i18n transformer with real Unicode stuff.

    Konstantin Piroumian.

View raw message