cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Frans Thamura" <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject [HELP] Upgrade to Cocoon 2 and why incompatible with Cocoon 1.82
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:21:44 GMT
Dear All,

What r u doing with your cocoon 2, rescript but why that stuff is not compatible,

I success install cocoon 2.0b1 and 2.1 in my PC, but

All my XML Script which using XSP syntax is not work because sitemap.xmap??? What kind of
animal is it???

What r u doing with your Cocoon, you rescript it, but where is the compatibilitas from Cocoon
1.82.

I create that script more than 6 months.

You can review my script in blueoxygen.linuxindonesia.com called cimande project?

I upload my tomcat+jetspeed+cocoon 1.82 there..

Frans