cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: I18NTransformer2
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 08:37:05 GMT
> Hello,
> I found a little bug in the I18NTransformer2.
>
> If the key I use has a ? simbol on it, for example...
> <key>are you there?</key>
> and the translations also has it, like
> <translation lang="en">are you there?</translation>
> <translation lang="es">estas ahi?</translation>
>
> when the I18N translates it, it returns null for the translated text. (As
> can see in the logs)

I'll check that a little later.

Are you sure that the problem is in '?' symbols? Maybe the key value is not
exactly the same as the the key in your dictionary file? If they differ even
by a single whitespace character then you'll get null for now. (I changed
the transformer a little to give a more verbose messages in such cases. I'll
post it a little later).

> Pablo Bendersky
> pbendersky@itineri.com

Regards,