cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: FP taglib functionality for C2
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 08:23:33 GMT
At 12:04 AM -0400 29/5/01, Donald Ball wrote:
>> what is going to replace FP taglib functionality for C2. is any one working
>> on alternatives at the moment?
>
>not much at the moment, afaik. there are some nice actions to manipulate
>database tables, but nothing for the filesystem really.

Unless anybody comes up with a better scheme
	.... once the beta has settled down
	.... and there is a commitment to go ahead with the ideas bounced around
			 a while ago, to be able to compile Actions from XSP TagLibs,

I'd be happy to update FP to Cocoon2 (and add Attribute manipulation!).

OK?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre