cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2]Results of [Vote]Sitemap configuration and parameter syntax
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 19:18:10 GMT

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>
> And I'd like to say that I don't want to be a PITA, even if there's been
> some noise from me in the past few days ;)

It seems you've done a good job on this and havn't missed a issue :) SO
I'd like to take back the PITA then ;)

Thanks

Giacomo

> I understand that Cocoon "old timers" and best contributors like what
> they've built and used for a long time. I'm a newcomer, and came here
> because I love what you did and the way you did it. I didn't contribute
> much for now (hopefully this will change), but have fresh eyes on all
> this and want to show up what I consider to be small remaining
> inconsistencies that are the result of all the design iterations that
> led to today's Cocoon. Considering the huge work that's been done, this
> is the final polishing before Cocoon spreads the world...

You're right in many points here. It may be the case that I'm fixated
too much on thing others don't see or see from another view point.
This is what open source projects make it personally valuable for
everyone :)

Thanks

Giacomo