cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2]Bugzilla active?
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 12:50:54 GMT

On Mon, 21 May 2001 mkamp@codamax.com wrote:

> Giacomo,
>
>   thanks for answering. You stated that it is active for cocoon. Is
> it also active for cocoon 2 and is it the preferred way to post
> *possible* bugs or should these candidates be posted on the mailing
> lists?

Well, if I'm talking about Cocoon I mean Cocoon 2 because I'm really not
familiar with Cocoon 1.

And, yes, I've started to get familiar with bugzilla and will come up
with administrative question/suggestions on how to use and operate with
it soon. You can post to bugzilla if you have issues with Cocoon and
I'll look into it from time to time and discuss them in the dev list as
needed.

Giacomo