cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c2] current cvs broken?
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 21:32:04 GMT

My very clean C2 repo doesn't produce any failure. The XSLTFactoryLoader
is only used during sitemap generation. the isFactory method there in
determines if a Matcher/Selecto implements the CodeFactory interface.
I've touch that part of the sitemap.xsl file but thought to have it
thoroughly tested. The revision 1.6 was mine with the elimination of the
factory attribute for component definition.

Giacomo