cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <>
Subject Re: Cannot compile C2
Date Sat, 05 May 2001 14:48:22 GMT

Well, I've checked out the version prior to Carstens commit of the Cache
component which "are now more verbose" from 2001/05/03 11:33.

This version compiles and runs without complains. But as soon as I get
the changed sources from the commit mentioned above I cannot compile the
sources because javac doesn't find the isDebugEnabled method on the
Logger (but javap -classpath lib/logkit.jar org.apache.log.Logger shows
that this method exists)

Does somebody have an explanation?