cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Cannot compile C2
Date Sat, 05 May 2001 08:35:22 GMT

Hya guys

I'm in deep trouble :(

Since two days I try to compile my C2 repository without any luck. You
remember the post I've made yesterday about the issues I had with the
CocoonServlet, the Main and the Caching*Pipelines. I've tried it with a
very fresh checkout and that has not solved the problem. The only way I
get C2 to compile is if I copy the sources from the logkit into the C2
repository and get rid of the lib/logkit.jar. But then Tomcat-4 barfs
me a

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.initLogger(CocoonServlet.java:266)

Anyone having an idea how I can solve these problems? I'm at the end of
my knowledge. I've checked every issue I know of (ext dir, classpath,
etc.) but :( .

Giacomo