cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: XincludeSAXconnector
Date Sat, 05 May 2001 17:31:10 GMT
On Sat, 5 May 2001, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Can anyone mail/post an exmaple for the XIncludeSAXconnector?
> I don't really understand how this thing works.

and would the authors of this component care to address my concerns about
its namespace - that is to say, should we change the namespace on which it
operates or patch it to conform to the xinclude spec? (i still don't think
we need to be able to do xincludes via this hidden mechanism when we can
do it explicitly using the transformer, but it's not a strong opinion).

- donald