cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [C2] bug in xsp.xsl get-nested-content
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 04:15:08 GMT
On Tue, 1 May 2001, Thomas Bayer wrote:

> i've encountered serveral problems with prepared statements in
> esql.xsl and with xsp:element. The problems have to do with the
> get-nested-content and the template with the match="text() pattern in
> xsp.xsl. The test: $content/* in get-nested-content is also true if
> there is only one text child. To fix the problem we have to look if

are you sure that that is in fact the case? i just re-read the xpath rules
on the subject and i honestly can tell for sure if it's true or not -

http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath#node-tests

in this case the principal node type would seem to be element, so the *
test should match any element children, but not match a single text
child...?

could you perhaps post an example of esql usage that will generate this
error?

- donald