cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject [c2] problems with xsp-request logicsheet
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 03:59:46 GMT
(boy, the list has been awfully quiet today. makes me suspicious.)

several of the methods in the xsp-request logicsheet make no sense. for
instance, get-parameter-names. one would think that this template would
resolve to an Enumeration expression which i could then use in my xsp
logic. but no, instead it spits data out onto the SAX stream and returns
nothing:

  public static void getParameterNames(
    Map objectModel,
    ContentHandler contentHandler
  )
    throws SAXException
  {
    Request request = (Request)objectModel.get(Constants.REQUEST_OBJECT);
    start(contentHandler, "parameter-names");

    Enumeration e = request.getParameterNames();
    while (e.hasMoreElements()) {
      String name = (String) e.nextElement();
      elementData(contentHandler, "name", name);
    }

    end(contentHandler, "parameter-names");
  }

um? this isn't how logicsheets were designed to work. anyone mind if i go
through and rework the standard logicsheets to eliminate things like this?

- donald