cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <>
Subject [c2] problems with xsp-request logicsheet
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 03:59:46 GMT
(boy, the list has been awfully quiet today. makes me suspicious.)

several of the methods in the xsp-request logicsheet make no sense. for
instance, get-parameter-names. one would think that this template would
resolve to an Enumeration expression which i could then use in my xsp
logic. but no, instead it spits data out onto the SAX stream and returns

  public static void getParameterNames(
    Map objectModel,
    ContentHandler contentHandler
    throws SAXException
    Request request = (Request)objectModel.get(Constants.REQUEST_OBJECT);
    start(contentHandler, "parameter-names");

    Enumeration e = request.getParameterNames();
    while (e.hasMoreElements()) {
      String name = (String) e.nextElement();
      elementData(contentHandler, "name", name);

    end(contentHandler, "parameter-names");

um? this isn't how logicsheets were designed to work. anyone mind if i go
through and rework the standard logicsheets to eliminate things like this?

- donald

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message