cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: "redirect-to resource" and substitution of the List of Maps
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 15:10:13 GMT
Hi Jiri,

	See my email from last week at:

	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=98961067308100&w=2

	There seems to be a problem with the action generation code when it
	tests for what namespace the sitemap is in. This causes the generated
	map:act code not to add the returned Map object to listOfMaps.

	I'm not 100% sure of whether its a bug, or a feature and I've
	misunderstood the namespace check. Have a look at sitemap.xsl, line
	684:

<xsl:when test="./*[namespace-uri()='http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0']">

	I'm not exactly sure why this test is there ? But it is what's causing
	the noted behaviour.

	You can get the behaviour you're expecting by adding:

	listOfMaps.add (map);

	after line 693 in sitemap.xsl, but that's strictly a workaround, and
	not a fix.

	Hopefully some of the more sitemap.xsl savvy developers might be able
	to shed some light here. :-)

	Cheers,

	Marcus

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Jiri Luzny wrote:

> I'm tried to the following redirection using a sitemap parameter from an action and it
doesn't
> work:
>
> ------
> <map:match pattern="foo">
>   <map:act type="some-validator">
>     <map:redirect-to resource="foo-{next}"/>
>   </map:act>
> </map:match>
>
> <map:resource name="foo-second">
> ..
> ..
> </map:resource>
> -------
>
> For "uri" redirection:
> -----
> <map:redirect-to uri="foo-{next}"/>
> -----
> it works without any problem.
>
> I took look at sitemap.xsl and it seems that the substitution of the List of Maps is
not
> implemented for "resource" type of the redirection. Why? I think it is useful as well...
>
> Jiri.

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&:           After Hours    : +49 69 49086750