cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject [Patch][C2] TraxTransformer, Was: Caching of aggregated content
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 13:25:48 GMT
Giacomo,

While looking into this, I found that in generateKey(), TraxTransformer generates key regardless
of
input parameters. It means, that for every request with different input parameter, cache would
be
invalidated (because of CacheValidity object would be different). In multi user environment,
help
of such cache is minimal (AFAI understood cache subsystem...).

Attached is a patch to include parameters info into key.

Let me know what you think about it.

Vadim