cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Cocoon 2 in BEA WLS 6.0
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 14:09:37 GMT

I never got it to work.  There are two things you will need to do:
<<
..and it still will not work... :-)? Or did you give up before doing the
following?

1) Place Xerces before ANY WebLogic jars (they include a JAXP 1.0 compliant
parser--which doesn't work with C2).  Use the WebLogic administration
servlet
to select the correct parser (the Xerces one).

2) Use the ParanoidCocoonServlet.  If this does not work, you will need to
   place all jars on the system classpath.
<<
We are currently looking into this and will post with any information if and
when we get it to work.

Thanks!

Matthew
Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]