cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject [Vote/Poll] Cocoon conference / workshop - Results
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 11:54:15 GMT
Hi,

a couple of weeks ago I posted a vote/poll request for a possible Cocoon
conference/workshop in September this year.

In all I received only 9 answers. After discussing the results with Stefano
and others from the Cocoon team we decided that - at the moment anyway - the
number of responses do not warrant the further planning of such an event. So
for the moment we have decided to postpone an event of this kind.

Cocoon 1 ist now widely in use - and Cocoon 2 will go beta before the end of
May - so we can reckon with increasing visibility of Cocoon through the
coming months. Therefore we do see the possibility of a Cocoon event
becoming more feasible as we progress. But of course on the other hand it
may turn out that there is no real need for an individual event as Cocoon
becomes a theme at other conferences such as ApacheCon Europe or XML
conferences etc.

Best regards

Matthew Langham