cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation I18nTransformer.java I18nTransformer2.java TraxTransformer.java XTTransformer.java
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 13:40:58 GMT

great Dims: two developers - same idea..
<<

There is an English (British?) saying that goes:

Great minds think alike - and fools seldom differ :-).

Didn't The Police sing about Synchronicity?

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2001 15:26
An: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Betreff: AW: cvs commit:
xml-cocoon2/src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation I18nTransformer.java
I18nTransformer2.java TraxTransformer.java XTTransformer.java

Hey,

great Dims: two developers - same idea..

I just checked in the same patch for the Source and the FileGenerator object
and did name the method exactly as you did: getInputSource().
Hmm, twilight zone?!?

I don't know why my cvs didn't tell me about your check-in but I think
my check in didn't break your code.

Carsten