cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Going beta this week?
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 07:39:34 GMT
Hi,

looking at the ToDo list we have finished every action except
the class loading issue.
As some of you already noted over the last weeks we could
simply skip that action for the first beta.
And: AVALON IS BETA!!! Great job, Avaloners!!

So what is left to do?

1. We have the bug somewhere in the caching algorithm which
   produces invalid responses on some systems.
2. We have some proposals for new features/changing features.
   Most of them can be done in a later version. We have
   to check if there are any which would make incompatible
   changes and decide on them (I think the SAXConnector is
   one of this - see my following mail).
3. Prepare the beta version.

As these are only "small tasks" I think we should manifest
the 18th of may as the release date for Cocoon2 beta1.
The problems with the cache should be fixed by that date
(hopefully).

What do you think of that?

Carsten