cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Caching problems - solved?
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 10:38:12 GMT
Hi,

using the latest cvs (including my last patch for the attribute
handling of cached pages) I can't reproduce any problems
with the caching.

The following from various users reported problems are not
reproducable on my system: win2000, sun jdk 1.3.02, tomcat 3.2.1:

1. The welcome page is served repeatedly correct
2. The first access to hello.pdf shows the pdf example
3. following requests to hello.pdf are also handled correctly
4. all other examples on the left hand side of the welcome page
   work, except the slides demo (I will look into it).

So here is my question:

Is someone else still having problems with the latest cvs
on those examples?

Carsten