cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation I18nTransformer.java I18nTransformer2.java TraxTransformer.java XTTransformer.java
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 13:26:01 GMT
Hey,

great Dims: two developers - same idea..

I just checked in the same patch for the Source and the FileGenerator object
and did name the method exactly as you did: getInputSource().
Hmm, twilight zone?!?

I don't know why my cvs didn't tell me about your check-in but I think
my check in didn't break your code.

Carsten