cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [C2] ServletExec 3.1 Instructions.
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 11:12:31 GMT
THAT DID IT! *SO HAPPY!*

I'll modify & send a patch of the installation doc.  One thing to note is
that, if deploying as a war file IIS needs to be stop'd and restarted twice
- once to expand the war and the second time to do the -X flags (assuming
that the files don't exist until the wars been expanded).

I'd still like this to be drop'able into SE and other non compliance
engines.  Do you not think the effort would be worth it?

J.

of this email.