cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [C2] ServletExec 3.1 Instructions.
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 09:05:54 GMT
I've done step 1 (update code :) but I'm still getting...

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error
trying to load configurations

Question: is it possible to detect what servlet engine you are running on
then, depending upon a list of non-complying engines, force use of
xalan/xerces?

J.