cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Where to look for 'ComponentSelector could not access the Com ponent for hint: sitemap'?
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 11:25:46 GMT
That doesn't help *GRIN*.  Please see below.

DEBUG   8462    [cocoon  ] (Thread-31): markup-languages: ComponentSelector
could not access the Component for hint: sitemap
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
AbstractMarkupLanguage: Stream closed
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.configur
e(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException.<init>(CascadingException.jav
a, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException.<init>(Conf
igurationException.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.configur
e(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(De
faultComponentFactory.java:110)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentHandler.get(DefaultCom
ponentHandler.java:91)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentSelector.select(Defaul
tComponentSelector.java:184)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:157)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:197)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Stream closed
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:965)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.Logicsheet.setInputSource(Logic
sheet.java:111)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.createLo
gicsheet(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:181)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.configur
e(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(De
faultComponentFactory.java:110)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentHandler.get(DefaultCom
ponentHandler.java:91)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentSelector.select(Defaul
tComponentSelector.java:184)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:157)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:197)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
ERROR   8492    [cocoon  ] (Thread-31): Error compiling sitemap
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: markup-languages:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: sitemap
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentSelector.select(Defaul
tComponentSelector.java:191)
[...]
ERROR   8512    [cocoon  ] (/c2/): Problem with servlet
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
Handler:org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint:
sitemap
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.throwEventualException(Handler.java:227)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.regenerate(Handler.java:153)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.getHandler(Manager.java:175)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:93)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:442)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.CallServletService(ServletExec.java)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.j
ava, Compiled Code)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationInf
o.java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo.
java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java,
[...]

I don't know why this works with TC (4) but not ServletExec.

of this email.