cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [c2] [TC4b5] duplicate class definition?
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 11:01:13 GMT
Dur, stupid!

        synchron: If the sitemap changes, the sitemap is regenerated at the
next request.
                       When the regeneration is finished the request (and
all subsequent ones)
                       is served with the new sitemap

If the sitemap has _never_ been generated before would it be a good idea to
return a better error or hold fire until the site has been generated?